Saturday, October 10, 2009

I fixed my old ipod with a buisness card the other day.

There is not much for me to talk about on here but I suppose I can just ramble.

I am still in the same job, working on the same project, experiencing the same frustrations and imaginary brick walls. Don't get me wrong, I have a good gig going, It just would be nice if I was able to feel more productive... know what I mean?

The second non-matriculated class I've taken is now in full tilt, with the exam pending October 16th. I feel like I'm a bit overwhelmed with it, but then I think, 'this is just one class, get over it'. Oh well

I am getting a little more domestic while living at home. Ive been doing a bit of cooking and making desserts. Its actually really easy to do, following directions and then maybe being creative on the side.

I am also growing some plants, or more like vines. This one time a few weeks ago I went to a Mexican grocery store and bought a green fregitable... maybe it was a fruit, maybe a vegetable... nobody knows. Its called a chayote and is some kind of squash like potato shaped zuccini like green thing. Anyway I bought the fruit in that store in Princeton and it started sprouting leaves, so It went in the ground instead of in my belly. The vine is like 3 feet long now and slowly taking over the random objects nearby in my room. The other plants are wisteria started from seeds this past spring. Now that its getting darker and colder I ended up buying a full spectrum light bulb which emits all the wavelengths that equates to natural sunlight. It looks really cool because the light looks 'normal' practically like outside.

Ok I'm done now. Until next time

2 comments:

Amy said...

fregitable: this is the reason you should blog more.

i'm sure your exam will be fine... i always try to think the day of an exam, "i know what i know and i'm not going to learn anything by worrying," and then i'm loosened up and ready to go. i think my brain seizes up on me when i worry or i'm nervous. remember how smart you are! a cat sitting on a calculator!

i'm turning in my application in one hour. yikes!

Amy said...

Not really sitting out Halloween, but we don't have anything to do. We went to a party last year and I had a miserable time...I feel like I can't let loose anymore or something. Also, I'm not into slutty costumes and getting super drunk anymore.

Gettysburg sounds like it was nice. I would liked to have been there. It really is magical, isn't it? I miss spending so much time outside when the weather is nice. I'm always stuck at work these days.

I made an awesome Lego tree today. I think I'll have to post a pic some day. You would have been proud.